Introducing the AcuMax Index™
People are a mystery. Every leader and business owner at some point experiences the frustration of the unproductive hire or “round peg in a square hole” employees. Have you ever hired the next greatest employee and 90 days later found yourself wondering how you ever came to that decision?
In order to get the best possible performance from everyone in your operation you’ll need to know how to:
- Get the right people in the right positions and watch them soar
- Tap into innate desires and inspire maximum motivation
- Understand how people process information and communicate with clarity
- Facilitate idea flow for creativity and innovation
- Continuously recognize and develop talent from within for continuous growth
The AcuMax Index™ is statistically reliable, validated and EEOC compliant so this assessment can be used with confidence by our clients as an effective hiring tool.
Most leaders fail miserably at this because they don’t understand the unique strengths and weaknesses of people.
What Information Do You Need to Make Better Decisions about People?
As a leader, would having maximum insight into how people tick help you to make better decisions in hiring, team building, grooming, coaching, mentoring, management, succession planning and improving corporate communication?
The AcuMax Index™, a hiring, management and leadership assessment, helps you to:
- Find the right fit
- Inspire maximum motivation
- Communicate with clarity
- Understand and leverage individual uniqueness
- Facilitate idea flow
- Enhance engagement
- Assure alignment
- Plan for succession
The AcuMax Index™ is Unique in the Field of Personality Assessments
The AcuMax Index™ measures how an individual is naturally wired. A person’s natural wiring is present at birth and begins to emerge about age 1 to 2 years old. It stays with them throughout their lifetime.
There are hundreds of instruments that measure personality or behavior, but personality and behavior change over time. It is one of the reasons why we do not behave today exactly like we did when we were 18 years old.
The AcuMax Index™ takes into account that people are naturally wired from birth (nature), but behavior is a function of both nature and nurture.
You will understand how to see past external behavior and know how your people:
- Accept ideas (some always like their ideas best, others always want the best idea)
- Truly Communicate (hey, it isn’t about talking!)
- Deal with pressure (pressure speeds up some people, slows others down)
- Make decisions and deal with risk (why so much information versus no info at all?)
Our natural wiring is measured in four areas:
Maximum insight into people is achieved in a simple five-minute survey!
For a Demonstration of the AcuMax Index™ online, contact us today!